Thursday 11 May 2017

Lady Set To Wed Her Sweetheart 6 Years After Meeting Him In A Bus To Lagos


A soon-to-be bride, Adeola Sekinat, who is set to wed her heartthrob, Onike Taofeek, in a few months time (July) has revealed how she met her man on a bus while traveling from Abuja to Lagos in 2011.


The lady who shared her pre-wedding photos on her social media page wrote;

The best step to take is being at the right place at the right time. Never did it occur to me that I was in the path that would lead me to my everlasting joy the day we met in the bus. We had enough time that day because it was a long journey from Abuja to Lagos but the conversation was about our economy. I feel so elated that my dreams and aspirations I've been nurturing since 2011 is now a reality. Despite all odds and challenges, we both won the race... you stole my heart, i stole your surname. Love you till eternity...