Sunday 29 March 2015

Karrueche In Tears as She Opens Up How She Met Chris Brown, Made Him Wait Months Before Having Sex With Her


Before an interview with Iyanla VanZant, Karrueche Tran took to instagram to appeal to her fans in a message as she owned up to all the poor choices she's made and hopes people learn from her.

See what she wrote:

"This evening the interview with Iyanla Vanzant and I will air. This is about recognizing my mistakes and learning from them.
I own up to all the poor choices I have made and pray for the better. I pray everyday to God to strengthen me as a human and a young woman.
I only ask that you at least understand me, whether you continue to like me or hate me. At the end of the day, we all have not been at our best at times so please learn from me and never forget to love yourself. ❤️"



Thereafter, on air in  an interview with Iyanla VanZant, 26 year old Karrueche really opened up lots of hidden issues concerning her relationship with Chris Brown.

Like every lady looking for true love and not an opportunist like many think her to be, she taked about how she met Chris brown, her decision to fall in  love
and how she made him wait months before having sex with Brown, the love triangle Rihanna  and how juicy she got to know Chris Brown had a daughter....

See excerpts of the interview below...



























No comments: