Monday 16 January 2017

So Touching ! Tonto Dikeh Apologizes to Mercy Johnson- Okojie for Insulting Her Child

While we were left wondering if Nollywood actress and mom of one was on the verge of any marital crises, after she dropped her husband's name "Churchill" as initial on her Instagram account, it was shocking that the now changed Tonto publicly apologised to Mercy Johnson for making jest of her child, a long time ago.

This was what Tonto Dikeh said: 
"@mercyjohnsonokojie Ever since I had my baby I have been reminded constantly about an ill statement I made about one of your kids a very long time ago.I want to use this media to say I am so sorry,I sincerely apologize from the bottom of my heart.I had no right to say what I did,I totally disgraced myself with that. As a mom I do realize a lot of things I take in because of the love of my son and I know you only took my insult because of that same love.. 
I am sorry MJ,I am sorry to your lil' girl or boy.."
 This is indeed a different Tonto Dikeh. See the apology as posted on IG;