Friday 21 August 2015

Chidinma 'Miss Kedike" Reveals Why She's Still Single

Miss Kedike, Chidinma has addressed her relationship issues in a recent interview with Soundcity’s Vj Adams.

In the interview, she talked about her relationship status and reveals while she choose to remain single.

On why she’s still single, she said “Why I am still single? Maybe, because I’m yet to see the man who is made for me or the person is yet to find me. So I am single and happy. The fact is I had few friends and some wanted to take the relationship seriously, but it never worked out. Though, I have a lot of male friends around me, but there has never been anything serious. Several stars have been crushing on me, in fact, I thought I would have been crushed by now. But to be honest, am dating none of them.”

On if she’s dating VJ Adams, “if I start telling you about him, we won’t leave here. He’s my good friend. We both insult each other every time. When the story came out, I was not surprised because we both are very close.” Chidinma replied.


When asked if she will date Flavour, Miss Kedike said “music brought us together and nothing more and if he had asked me out the answer would have been a capital ‘NO’”



Chidinma, Kedike, Vj Adams, SoundCity,

No comments: