Saturday 8 August 2015

Ariana Reveals Her First Ever Girly Frangrance in New Promo Ads | The Debut Frangrance 'Ari by Ariana Grande' Smells Like a Dream

After releasing several hit songs Ariana Grande is also going to make it big as she gets set to hit major stores in September with her first ever perfume called Ari by Ariana Grande.

The the 22-year-old star singer and actress recently released the campaign image to promote her new perfume.

Pouting in the campaign shot, the Love me Harder singer Unleashed her inner girly-girl style
winking at the camera in a white crop top and matching high-waisted pants with a dramatic pose at the photographer while walking three dalmatians .

Ari confessed to InStyle last year that she is a scent addict.
'I'm a fragrance girl. I love perfumes, body sprays; I love lotions that smell really good. I sort of, like, collect perfumes and everything, so it's hard for me to pinpoint my favorite ones.'
'I love the Victoria's Secret body sprays, I think they smell really sweet and delicious,' she added.

See more photos after the cut........


As she prepares to debut the product Ariana handed out a description of her girl-fragrance noting
they contain 'sparkling fruits', 'ultra-feminine' florals, musks, woods, and 'an addictive hint of
marshmallow'.

Teasing about the perfume as shared on Instagram, Ariana said 'It smells like a dream,'  and her super-excited fans 'Can't wait to have this cool fragrance,' commented one, while another wrote: 'I am getting that for sure!'






Ariana Grande,  'Ari by Ariana Grande', Perfume, Fragrance, Promo Ads, Campaign shot,

No comments: