Tuesday 21 April 2015

Rihanna’s New ‘V’ Magazine Shoot - All Blonde Hair, Blue Eyeliner And Underboob - Heightens Temperature Ready For Summer


Bad girl Rihanna is cover of V magazine summer issue and this time she gets temperatures rising in those sultry poses!.

The full issue is scheduled to be out on May 7 and many thanks to Riri making summer come early, sure you can feel it as this fashion goddess enjoys a number of summer's finest moments slaying it hot in the Steven Klein shoot, styled by queen Carlyne Cerf de Dudzeele.
See more riri's pose after the cut...



In an excerpt from the interview, Rih reveals a lot about how busy she’s been, including the fact that she’s been working “on two albums."

 She says:

    I didn’t actually take time off. The past two years are the hardest I’ve ever worked. I’ve been working on two albums, an animated film, shooting for multiple magazines, designing for Puma and Stance [socks], a new line of fragrances, a summer tour,
I launched my first annual Diamond Ball at the end of last year, and I’ve also been developing several projects to be revealed in the near future.


See more riri's pose...






No comments: