Friday 8 May 2015

Christina Milian Confirms Romance With Rapper Lil Wayne


After months of failing to keep their romance under wraps, singer Christina Milian has confirmed that she is dating rapper Lil Wayne.

Now we can all breathe easier as soon as the Tina Turn Up reality star finally came clean about their 10-month relationship in an interview with ET Online, reportedly admitting that they are "in love".

Miss Milian made her love confession while promoting her new single, “Rebel,” a love song inspired by her connection with Wayne.


She explained: "For me, I'm so inspired by the relationship that I'm in that it's definitely an experience. It's that careless, hopeless, romantic love – that feeling of 'I will do anything for you' and it's just incredible."

Shortly after her engagement to music producer Jas Prince ended, Milian and Wayne were first seen out together in July but tried to keep their romance quiet.

In April, the singer let her feelings for the rapper slip during a radio interview with LA's Real 92.3.
She confessed ..."He's the sweetest. I love him. Oh s**t!" Milian admitted before adding: "I do. I do love him."

The couple's families are already intertwined – Milian has a daughter with music producer The-Dream, who in turn has three children with r'n'b singer Nivea.

Wishing her the best as Tina now lives with the rapper in hot chemistry !

No comments: