Thursday 17 September 2015

Tyra Banks Teary Eyes on Fablife Show Revealing Her Fertility Struggles | Video

Tyra Banks and Chrissy Teigen discussed the fertility struggles they both have had during an episode of their new talk show 'FabLife.' When Tyra revealed her personal struggles trying to conceive.

"When I turned 40, the one thing I was not happy about is that I did not have kids," 

Tyra Banks seemed to rise to the top of the modeling world with natural ease then parlayed that fame into an impressive TV career with America's Next Top Model, which has seen 22 seasons.

The enigmatic star, who has been dating her photographer boyfriend Erik Asla for two years, then revealed she has undergone IVF in the hopes of becoming a mother. "I've had some not happy moments with that, very traumatic moments," she said. "It's difficult as you get older. It's not something that can just happen."

Check out the Flick below..





"Since I was 24, I used to say every year, 'I will have kids in three years,'" she shares. "I kept saying it over and over again. Because my business is very entrepreneurial. I'm not for hire, so I have to do everything. I kept trying to find that time for that to happen. … When you're like, 'OK, I'm just going to do it,' then it's not so easy as you get older.”

The FABlife host, catwalker who is also a business mogul, still holds out hope for a flock of kids.

"I don't just want one child. I want a litter!" she says. "And I want to be the kind of mom where my child can come to me for anything." Tyra said.