Monday 14 September 2015

Sofia Vergara is InStyle Gorgeous October Cover Star

Glamorous Sofia Vergara on the cover of the Instyle magazine October issue steals our attention.

The Modern Family actress who celebrated her 43rd birthday on July 10, in an interview with the magazine talks about her upcoming November wedding to her handsome fiance Joe Manganiello, 38,  reveals  other issues revealed other issues like how they intend to raise kids.

She grace the cover of the upcoming October 2015 issue of InStyle magazine wearing a navy blue dress by Jason Wu, looked glamorous with wavy brunette locks, burgundy lip and smoke matte eye.


On why she loves her fiancĂ© Joe Manganiello: “I realized he’s not like a typical handsome guy. He’s not vain. He’s very serious, very straightforward, very easy. Also, he doesn’t drink. So that’s great because he doesn’t like to go out partying. And he can sit around a dinner table for hours with my family. He talks s— and drinks Colombian coffee.”


On having more children: “I’m really borderline at my age to do it. And if I’m going to do it, I would need a surrogate. I’ll need help. But I don’t mind it; it’s fine.”

On the beginning of her relationship with Joe: “I didn’t want to go out with him for a long time because I thought he was too good looking. Like it’s too much work, and I’m older. I’m 43 years old. I don’t want to deal with a guy that every girl is after, you know?”

Get full interview scoop on InStyle.com!

Photo Credit : Instyle