Wednesday 2 September 2015

Rihanna Unveils Her Latest Big Dream - New Beauty Line 'Fenty Beauty'

September 1, 2015 was a BIG day for #Ririnavy and Rihanna lovers everywhere.

In her ever evolving hair styles and flawless beauty, Rihanna has confirmed what everyone was thinking; she has plans for her own makeup line.

In an interview with Refinery29, the music icon unveiled her make up 'Fenty Beauty' coined from her real name -Robyn Rihanna Fenty.

 Speaking of her cosmetic line Riri said "That is definitely something I am going to have my hands on and would love to do. It’s something that I’ve always wanted to do, but I’ve always had so much on my hands. But, this time, I’m going to make sure it happens. I'm going to find some time between albums and fragrance to do that. I promise."

According to her the possibilities of what to expect from 'Fenty Beauty' are endless.
Rihanna went on to say  fans should expect "Lashes that could just put themselves on...lipstick that doesn’t move, but doesn’t dry your lips out, that you don’t need a liner for."

While waiting for 'Fenty Beauty'  to premiere soonest, it's time to start tweeting RiRi your suggestions,on what her blusher should be called, maybe , 'Rude Boy' !

No comments: