Tuesday 22 September 2015

Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill in Sexual Tension Photos for GQ's October Issue 'How to Deal With Haters'

Nicki and Meek have been flaunting their love lately.
The Favourite couple takes their infinite love to a gross new level in the October How to deal with haters issue of GQ with all inspiring shoot and interview.

In keeping with her open-book approach to interviews of late, Nicki painstakingly dished so much about their relationship, down to describing how much she loves kissing Meek.
“My favorite thing about Meek is kissing him, which is weird,” she says of something that’s not weird at all. “Just now I was like damn, you’ve been asking can I kiss you a lot now, and it’s contagious because I used to be always asking him to kiss him when we first stated talking. I love kissing him. I love the way his lips feel.”

There was sexual tension when GQ's Mark Anthony Green was interviewing the couple saying:
[It’s at this moment Nicki shoots Meek a look that can only be compared to a Marine’s wife seeing her husband for the first time after a double tour during war time, the kind of look that would lead to instant sexing if I weren’t there. Luckily Nicki kept talking.]






In the teaser video shown above, Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill are captured kissing each other. In other scenes, they’re smiling and counting wads of cash. You can’t hate on that.
Nicki and Meek can’t get their hands off each other.

Here's the interview with GQ

GQ: This is kind of a silly question but how normal is your relationship?
Meek Mill: Very un-normal. It still ain't normal. You think so?



Nicki Minaj: I definitely think we have a normal relationship off-camera. We're like any other couple in the hood. We're growing as a couple and as people and as human beings, but we still have our careers. And I think probably the only thing that makes it un-normal is that we're both successful artists, and that's probably not normal. But other than that, our feelings are very normal. Like, if I were to speak to a hundred girls right now about what they go through with their boyfriend, we'd probably have stuff in common.

GQ: What's the ideal double date that y'all haven't been on?
MM: I don't know. A lot of people. Alicia Keys and Swiss Beats. Jay-z and Beyonce.



NM: Yeah, I happen to love Alicia and Swizz because they're both so down to earth. So we already are friends with them and Bey and Jay. So those are already friends. We admire and respect them. So that's a no brainer. On another note, I like just going out with my best girlfriends and his guy friends, and we do that all the time. Because it's fun, we'll all get together and do truth or dare and do some crazy funny shit. We have fun together whether it's with famous people or not. We don't need to be around famous people to have fun.

GQ: How often does Meek ask you for…
NM: A kiss?

GQ: Sure. A kiss.
NM: All the time.



GQ: Well he can just probably just kiss you now, right? Without asking.
MM: Sometimes. (Laughs)

NM: Actually I love kissing him. My favorite thing about Meek is kissing him, which is weird. Just now I was like 'damn, you've been asking can I kiss you a lot now,' and it's contagious because I used to be always asking him to kiss him when we first started talking. I love kissing him. I love the way his lips feel.

[It's at this moment Nicki shoots Meek a look that can only be compared to a Marine's wife seeing her husband for the first time after a double tour during war time, the kind of look that would lead to instant sexing if I weren't there. Luckily Nicki kept talking.]

MM: Yeah, and wouldn't you want to kiss Nicki Minaj too all day?



GQ: You guys are on tour together. Which means you guys are going to spend a lot of time together. Were there any doubts or fears about that putting strain on your pretty fresh relationship?
NM: I was excited.

MM: Me too. I was excited. It's another experience. It's a new experience hustling with my girl.

NM: I was just touring Europe and he kept saying, 'When are you coming home?, When are you coming home?' It's just not the same. But at the same time when we are working and we're not physically together, it just heightens that excitement for me to see him, because that's all I can think about is seeing him again. Now when we're on tour together it just feels like a dream come true. In so many ways.

GQ: You two seem to be two very strong personalities. What was it like in the beginning, figuring each other out?
MM: You know we were just figuring each other out. We liked each other. We were into each other. Once we learned how to understand each other, it was curtain closed. Everything was a go.



NM: People tell me all the time, it takes a special kind of man to be with a woman who has her own, and it takes a special kind of man to not feel insecure by a woman who is doing her own thing. You know? So, one of the things that made me want to be with him is we spent so much time talking, and he always made me feel like he was ok with me being me. As an artist and just as a woman. Obviously I'm a strong woman in a lot of ways… I'm not a strong woman in every way. I don't want to make it seem like I am some superhero because I'm not, but I do know that it takes a certain kind of guy. And time will tell if Meek is that kind of guy, because it's definitely not easy.

GQ: It's not easy dating Nicki Minaj?
NM: No. But I really respect that he was willing to give it a try. In the beginning he thought we could be in a relationship and I kept telling him no, I don't think he was ready. But he has a very strong mind and he was very convincing and persuasive.

MM: You liked me… I didn't have to persuade you. (laughs)

NM: But talking about being in a relationship? I didn't know if he was ready. I was apprehensive about that.

GQ: Meek, how do you get a girl like Nicki Minaj's attention?
MM: I don't know. Be you is all I can say. I like being myself.

GQ: Meek, that's bullshit. Come on, give us the secret.
MM: Seriously though: what do you want me to say? Being me, that's how I got her.

GQ: Did you take her on any special dates? Any special gestures?
MM: We'd do everything like what you do with your girlfriend. We do the same thing. Just chill.

NM: What was your secret, baby? Everybody wants to know that.

MM: I don't know though! Y'all want me to make up a magazine answer? I liked her. I felt her. I guess she felt me.

NM: What'd you like about me?

MM: That you was a hustler. That you were doing your thing. A lot of people coming up. People don't really have a girlfriend that's doing more than them or the same thing. I like girls that hustle. She a boss. She's pretty as fuck. Bad as shit. Ambitious. What else do you want?

Get the full scoop at GQ here