Tuesday 18 August 2015

Kelly Rowland Teases with New Catchy R&B Song on Instagram | #me&mybehbeh

Kelly Rowland is cooking something really appetizing teasing with a yet to be released song.

After the well-earned break to focus n motherhood and her upcoming TV show Chasing Destiny,
the 34-year-old has returned her focus to music. She took to Instagram to shared a snippet of a new track
over the weekend and it sounds like the kind of mellow R&B jam that radio would lap up while the sun is still shining.

Its true the enduring Destiny's Child star has never really lived up to expectations as a solo artist but this time
interestingly she's trying her hands on something as the “Kisses Down Low” hitmaker has recorded the album without the assistance of a record label.

“I just needed something new and I’ve earned the right to make my own choices and make my own decisions,” she said in March. “There are different offers on the table,” “I’m just in the studio on my own and just having a really good time just being creatively free.”

We are hoping her fifth album will bring the anicipated luck.

 Visit link to see the new music snippet @kellyrowland


Kelly Rowland, Destiny Child, #me&mybehbeh, new song alert, new video alert, instagram,

No comments: