Sunday 17 May 2015

Video : Steve Harvey’s Emotional Mother’s Day Tribute to his Wife, Marjorie! A Must Watch


It was Mother's day episode and like it has never been seen on screen Steve Harvey surprised his wife Marjorie Harvey with a touching on-air tribute on Wednesday's special episode of “Steve Harvey.”

His touching tribute kept tears flowing down Marjorie's face and many viewers alike.

Here's the tribute from legendary Steve harvey to a very special woman, mother and wife: see video and still moments after the cut





    It is mother’s day week and I got someone special here to help me honor One spectacular woman..please welcome my great wife ‘Marjorie’.

    So Marjorie is here all week to help me pay tribute to mothers, but i have a confession to make. You are really here so i can honor you.

Marjorie responded:

    ahhh.. don’t me cry, alright.. did you guess lie to me.

Steve went ahead to say:

    From the moment i saw you, when you walked into that comedy club that night, and the first thing i said to you ever.. was
    I don’t know who you are lady, but I’mma marry you one day, and it took me a long time, but I did it..

Steve Harvey has four children and had struggled with family issues and his own fame before he met her.
The famous actor has been married three times before he met Marjorie and in his heart felt testimony he confessed
how his wife Marjorie had not only transformed him, but his children’s lives from past relationships.

    “You allowed me to stop existing and start living,” he said tearing up.
You may just need some Kleenex handy as the the emotional speech may also get teary while watching !

Check out some of the still moments during the tribute.










No comments: