Tuesday 12 May 2015

Kim Kardashian At It Again With Excuses For Stripping For Desert Photoshoot On The Latest Episode Of KUWTK

Do you think Kim K is not making us as much believe she isn't full of herself?

ON the latest episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians-KUWTK, Kim Kardashian stripped totally and barely covered her lady bits in white paint for a nude desert photoshoot.

And as such the reality tv star tried to evoke sympathy from her numerous viewers by claiming she had to get naked for the shoot because she has a noncontagious skin disease
that's giving her some discomfort. Can anybody believe that as good enough? See some of the raunchy shoot below:

Here's what she said: "I have psoriasis, there is nothing I can do about it so there is no reason why I should feel uncomfortable. So to make myself feel better I lay out all my insecurities before we start a shoot in the hope that no one will be focused on that.
I just want to do fun and artsy things. I want to capture really cool moments and have some great shoots and be nude and do all this cool stuff," she explained.

It was a certainty her patchy skin didn't stop her from making that "sex" tape as she is set to set the cyber space ablaze was again !







No comments: