Thursday 1 December 2016

LWKMD: 'Since Then My Mouth Pim' -- [funny story]

A man and his wife never fought for 25 years of their marriage.

A friend asked him how he had managed to make it possible.

He narrated:

"We went for our Honeymoon in Australia 25 years ago
and while riding on a horse,
My wife's horse jumped and my wife fell down. She got up, patted the horse's back and said "This is your first time
"


After a while it happened again. She patted the horse again and said: "This is your second time"

The horse did it again the 3rd time, She brought out a pistol and shot the horse dead.

I Was so shocked and I shouted at her. . . . . . . ."Are you crazy! What's wrong with you? Why did you kill the horse?

She turned, looked at me with a cold stilled eyes and said
"This is your first time"

Since then. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
My Mouth Pim 🤐😷🤐😷🤐😷🤐😷🤐😷🤐😷🤐😷.