Tuesday 15 September 2015

Kcee is First Nigerian Artist To Be Endorsed By AnAirline | Air Peace Brand Ambassador



There is no stunt in this big news from Five Star music star artiste Kcee.

The Limpopo master has just bagged a mouth watering deal  as the new face of Air Peace Nigeria, a private Nigerian local airline.

The took to his Instagram page to share the good news with his fans with the caption :
‘Meet the face of Air Peace Nigeria! It can only be you Baba God…thank you Air Peace,my fans and all my loyal supporters for believing in me, I promise to keep making you people proud. #AirPeace #BrandAmbassador #Alkayida #LimpopoKing’In another pic he shared ... Whoever said hardwork doesn’t pay hasn’t tried hard enough! Air Peace just added another feather to my cap by making me their brand ambassador… shout out to all the other major brands I represent in Nigeria.#FirstNigerianArtistToBeEndorsedByAnAirline #AirPeace #BrandAmbassador#Alkayida #LimpopoKing @mrchidozie

See another photo below..














 


Kcee, Limpopo, endorsement, Air Peace Airline, brand ambassador, Five Star Music, artiste, Kcee is First Nigerian Artist To Be Endorsed By AnAirline | Air Peace Brand Ambassador