Thursday 3 September 2015

Di'Ja Debunks Rumours... "Mavin is a lifetime choice for me"

The Mavin records single Hadiza Blell well known as Di'ja, recent debunked rumours that she's leaving the Crew. In a recent chat with NET, she disclosed that despite the establishment of her own music record label ‘Dija Nation’, the Mavin crew remains her home and that she has
no intention of leaving there soon.

According to the reports, Di'Ja affirmed her loyalty saying the Mavin Record is a lifetime choice for her.
In her words; “Right now, we are even focused on Dija Nation because Dija Nation is part of Mavin and Mavin is part of Dija Nation.

Mavin is a lifetime choice for me. Like I always say, everything is in stages. There’ll be new Mavins that’ll come in along the line. So for me, right now, I’m building my name and building the Mavin name too because it’s Mavin that got me noticed.

So for me, it’s a lifetime choice that I’ve made because I feel like I’m home and I’m not ready to run from home yet (Laughs).” 



Di'Ja, Mavin Crew, Don Jazzy,

No comments: