Sunday 9 August 2015

Miley Cyrus Looking Seriously Stunning As Marie Claire's Gorgeous September 2015 Cover Star

Miley Cyrus talks tough As she is cover girl for Marie Claire Magazine September issue.

On the latest issue Miley who's slated to be the MVA's host, holds nothing back as she slams on Hollywood
sexism and talks on the hypocrisy in the industry treating fellow songstress Taylor Swift like a role model.
 
Excepts from the Magazines interview with Miley:

On sexism and her sexuality: 
 "There is so much sexism, ageism, you name it.  Kendrick Lamar sings about LSD and he's cool. I do it and I'm a druggie whore."

On being herself: 

"I don't really stress too much about being out there. There's nothing left to catch me doing. You want to hack my e-mail so you can find my nude pictures? I'll just fucking put them up."
On her body: 
"I feel like a 15-year-old boy trapped in the body of a 22-year-old girl."

 On fame and money making:
"People in this industry think, I just gotta keep getting more money, and I'm like, What are you getting more money for? You probably couldn't even spend it all in this lifetime," she says. "People get more famous, so that they can make their brand more famous, so that they can sell more shit, so that they can make more money. It's a never-ending cycle."



"Getting more money, having more hits, being the lead in the movie -- those things might stimulate you, but they don't make you happy. I've experienced it all already, and I'm telling you firsthand, it doesn't," she adds.




On Taylor Swift's "Bad Blood" video:
"I don't get the violence revenge thing," Cyrus says about Swift's "Bad Blood" video. "That's supposed to be a good example? And I'm a bad role model because I'm running around with my titties out? I'm not sure how titties are worse than guns."

To get the full Miley interview on September issue of Marie Claire​, available on newsstands Aug. 18, click here



Photo credit: Marie Claire
Miley Cyrus, Taylor Swift, Marie Claire, Cover girl, Mtv Video Awards, Hollywood,

No comments: