Wednesday 5 August 2015

Mariah Carey Will Star on Tv series 'Empire,' Along Side Other Celebs | Also Receives a Star on The Hollywood Walk of Fame

She's been off the big screen for a long time. It is super amazing Mariah Carey will join a host of  other celebrities that will make an appearance on Empire including Ludacris who will play the role of a policeman,  Lenny Kravitz, Chris Rock, and Alicia Keys.

This was announced on Wednesday by Lee Daniels, Empire co-creator, as Mariah Carey received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, that the singer will make a guest appearance on the Fox soap opera next season

    “Watch her on Empire, you guys,” Daniels told the crowd that gathered for the event.

    “She’s coming on Empire.” He also added: “I stopped everything I was doing to make sure that I was here for you, because you’ve always been there for me, Mariah, before Lee Daniels was Lee Daniels. I love you with all my heart. I’m so proud of you.”


 See Mariahs' photos  as she receives her star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame;after the cut..






 Congratulations Mariah !!

Mariah Carey, Empire-fox, Hollywood walk of Fame, singer,

No comments: