Monday 3 August 2015

Jada Pinkett Smith Slays As Cover Star in New Edition of American Way Magazine | Hammers Hollywood For Nosiness on Her Marriage With Will Smith

Hollywood Tough as Nail  actress Jada Pinkett Smith keeps slaying with her gorgeous ageless looks week in and out !

The 43 year-old  is the star cover of the latest issue of American Way where she is described as ‘Tough as Nails’

According her in the magazine's interview, every week or the other her marriage to Will Smith is being talked about in the media – more than her movies sometimes – but she has been able to withstand the Hollywood scrutiny and in the magazine feature she tells us how.
 See more Jada's stunning cover pictures after the cut...

According to her:

    "Every year there’s a new one, and I’m like, ‘Here we go. Get ready. Are ya holdin’ on tight?’. Marriages go through shifts and relationships go through shifts because in life things shift. So people are automatically like, “What’s going on? They must be getting a divorce.” Well, no. If you really want to know, I’m thankful for the Hollywood scrutiny, that that’s my problem. There are mothers out there losing their sons, their husbands, their daughters. 

I’m blessed. So scrutinise me. I’ll take that any day over what the majority of my people are dealing with on a daily basis. I dare not complain. Hollywood scrutiny has nothing on what I’ve survived just to be here."

Click here to see all the complete amazing features of Jada and the interview




 Jada Pinkett Smith, American Way Magazine, Hollywood, Marriage, Will Smith, Cover star, Tough as Nail

No comments: