Wednesday 19 August 2015

Ariana Grande Displays Midriff in Crop top For "The power of a woman" Photo shoot


22-year-old singer Ariana Grande seems to be raising her voice lately in the name of female empowerment.

This was evident when the Break Free hitmaker displayed a sassy feminism in a  themed photo shoot in New York City on Friday donning a fun and flirty plaid mini-skirt and her signature black cat ears as well as thick winged eyeliner.

Ariana struck a pose emulating feminist icon Rosie the Riveter, raising an arm as though to show off her strength, while simultaneously winking and puckering her lips.

The Problem hitmaker also stood with hands on her hips, head tilted back, and tongue out – before posing for selfies with fans.

The photo shoot was Ariana’s latest show of girl power. In June, she took to Twitter to assert herself as an independent woman and condemn double standards.


‘What I meant when I said what I said about being Sean’s ex is that I am tired of living in a world where women are mostly referred to as a man’s past, present or future PROPERTY/POSSESSION.

‘…I’m saying this after literally 8 years of feeling like I constantly had to have a boy by my side. After being on my own now for a few months I am realizing that that’s just not the case…’




Ariana split with rapper Big Sean earlier this year after eight months of dating, though she has since struck up a romance with her backup dancer, Ricky Alvarez. They were caught sharing a kiss during her infamous donut shop visit in Lake Elsinore.

Ariana is currently embarking upon her Honeymoon World Tour and will next perform in Toronto, Canada on Sunday.

No comments: