Monday 1 June 2015

Bruce Jenner Launches New Identity As He Transitions Into A Woman And Goes By The Name Caitlyn Jenner.

The much awaited Bruce Jenner transition is finally here !
The Bruce Jenner we all know is now a "SHE" and goes by the name Caitlyn Jenner.

Caitlyn Jenner is currently Vanity Fair cover for June Edition.

The cover portraits were shot by famous photographer Annie Leibovitz, while the article was written by Pulitzer Prize winner Buzz Bissinger. See more details after the cut....


The Bruce transition was an emotional one in his assertion in the issue:
“If I was lying on my deathbed and I had kept this secret and never ever did anything about it, I would be lying there saying, ‘You just blew your entire life,’”

According to stylecaster.com:
"Since the release of the Vanity Fair cover, Jenner debuted the Twitter handle @Caitlyn_Jenner, amassing almost 230,000 Twitter followers in a matter of an hour (that number will surely only climb from there). The hashtag #CallMeCaitlyn also began trending on Twitter.

What more can be said about the Jenner latest transition into a woman than a reference to an interview
with Diane Sawyer in late April where the Olympian announced: “I am a woman.”

Jenner also has a docu-series of her transition which will be aired on E! this summer.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think she looks Very Lovely! I am so happy for her!!