Tuesday 12 May 2015

‘Moments with Mo’ Co-Host Dolapo Oni Has Got Her Own TV Show “THE MARCY PROJECT”


When it comes to anchoring and presenting TV shows with charm, charisma and wit and engaging fans daily, Popular TV Personality, Marcy Dolapo Oni readily comes to mind.

Marcy Dolapo Oni who started out her journey on TV as co-presenter of MNet’s TV show, ‘53 extra’ and then she moved on to EbonyLife TV as co-host on Mo Abudu’s daily talk show, ‘Moments with Mo’ has got her own talk show called “The Marcy Project”.
The must see "The Marcy Project" which debuts same day will be aired on DSTV’s Africa Magic on the 30th of May 2015 at 17:00 CAT (4.00pm Nigerian Time).
The Marcy Project” is a 30-minute lifestyle and entertainment program with a mixture of web features, pre-recorded video footages and fashion tips.

The show will feature interviews with upcoming acts and celebrities from various industries. In each episode, the host,
Marcy Dolapo Oni will perform a quirky, captivating and intriguing project involving a task or challenge chosen by viewers, social media followers or guests.



For Dolapo Oni its such an excitement fulfilling your dreams.
Marcy Dolapo Oni says “I’ve always wanted to have my own talk show and I know I wanted something that would be true to myself as well as show a different side of me that people rarely get to see.
The idea came about in December 2013 and I told myself my show would be on air by 2015."

Dolapo Oni reveals the title “The Marcy Project” came before the idea of the actual show. "The title of the show was gotten from my first name Marcy together with  the idea of me participating in a weekly project to add that to the show. It feels great to see it all coming together”.

Marcy Dolapo Oni is the director of the production company, Lightbulb Productions and she also serves as the Executive Producer and Creator of The Marcy Project.

No comments: